1. Confidence and Trust: They have confidence in you, your product or your service. You (or your company) have earned their trust.
2. Service: You have exceeded their expectations. You have created “WOW” moments for them in the past.
3. Quality: They see your product or service as valuable, and worth the investment of their consumer dollars (in comparison to alternative products that are available to them).
4. Selection: Your selection satisfies their needs.
5. Price: Notice that this reason is last, and the least important. However, it will quickly become the most important if you fail to satisfy the previous four.